vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

Essence My Skin line

Okay, so in my last post I talked about an Essence skin care product that i didn't like. Well here are the two products I did like... Scratch the 'like', I LOVE them!

First, I got the My Skin cooling eye roll-on. So you apply this around your eye area and it's supposed to refresh and moisturize the skin around your eyes. It has a roller tip applicator, which makes it really easy to apply.
Now, don't expect miracles to happen with this one, but it's such a nice little thing to use in the morning when your eyes are still tired and a little puffy. At first, it makes your eyes feel like they're glowing a bit, but after about a minute your eyes feel so refreshed and awake! The ideal skin care product to start your day with!
Price : € 2,89

Second, I got the My Skin mattifying cream with blueberry and lychee extract. I did the little test on their site (link below) where you answer four questions and they tell you what skin type you are (if you don't already know it) and then they reccomend products that would suit your skin type. Mine is combination to normal skin, so they reccomended this mattifying cream.
I Love this cream, the consistency's kind of in the middle between a cream and a gel. A little really goes a long way. It mattifies your skin beautifully, makes it super dooper soft and it does NOT feel greasy or oily at all! It doesn't have a very strong smell, but it smells fresh and nice.Definetely a keeper!
Price : € 1,99

So in general, I love Essence.  All of their products are ridiculously cheap and the quality is pretty awesome. So if you're on a budget, definetely check out their website or their products in your local drugstore!
www.essence.eu

For the skin type test, go to
http://www.essence.eu/nl/beauty-world/my-skin-test-jouw-huid/test-jouw-huid.html 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten