maandag 13 augustus 2012

Burgundy Creepers

So I'd been looking for an affordable pair of creepers for about a year. I've been in love with these shoes for years but I didn't want to spend too much money on them given the fact that I wasn't quite sure when/how often/ with what I was going to wear them. TUK creepers were too expensive and all the creepers I found on Ebay were around € 50 or even € 60. But then, during the thousandth search on Ebay I found these...



They are burgundy creepers and whatever doubts I had about wearing them... screw 'em! At first I found it quite hard to match them with the clothes in my wardrobe but nevertheless I'm absolutely in love with these shoes! They're really decently made and without doubt the most comfortable shoes I've ever had the pleasure of wearing. The heel is about 3 cm (slightly over 1 inch) high which makes them even more comfortable to walk in.

Price : € 32,00 - about 40 dollars (including shipping)
My experience with this seller (I'll post the link to the shoes below) was very good. The description and pictures were very accurate, shipping was affordable and only took about 5 days (from UK to Belgium). The shoes were decently packaged.
This seller offers quite a wide range of different colors, patterns and sizes so check it out if yo're interested ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170823537873?var=470164643058&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten